The pedestal unit goes into fixed applications, such as shops, yards and truck stops
The mobile unit is a slim version with the same technological power made to fit into fuel trucks or mobile tanks
• Real-time tracking and reporting. • Increased productivity at pump. • Reduced labor hours.
• Wirelessly Via Cell or Wifi network. • Instantly sends every fueling data to the cloud.
• Optional prompts and access restriction. • Customizable for fleets operating in any jurisdiction. • Fits any fuel dispensing setups.
• Less than 3 hours.
• Rainproof. • Dust seal. • Stays on even with blizzard or extreme heat.
• With 3rd party systems and probes. • Real-time tracking and reporting. • Increased productivity at pump.
- Adaptable to both new and existing setups;
- Each unit can track up to 4 fueling points;
- Low and High flow dispensers.
- Compatible with any fuel dispensers;
- Simple and easy setup via pulse output board interface;
- Communication protocol available for select dispensers.
- Security and accountability for mobile tanks and fuel truck dispensers;
- Cloud and in-unit storage to keep data safe and updated even in remote locations.
Powerful cloud computing to empower data-driven decision making