Equip Exposition is the experience of the year for anyone in the landscape, hardscape, outdoor living, and power equipment businesses. In 2022, Equip Expo broke records and attracted more than 25,000 attendees who hailed from all 50 states and 49 countries, with the furthest traveling attendees journeying from Guam, New Zealand, and Australia. The show brings over $20 million in revenue to Louisville and books more than 32,000 hotel rooms during show week. Equip Exposition is held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, and is the largest annual trade show in the United States.
The show publishes equip magazine and is owned and managed by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, an international trade association representing manufacturers of outdoor power equipment, parts, small engines, battery power systems, portable generators, utility and personal transport vehicles, and golf cars, and their suppliers.
The event is not just another trade show; it’s an immersive experience that brings together pioneers, thought leaders, and enthusiasts from various sectors to celebrate and explore the latest innovations. It has gained a reputation for being a hub of creativity, a melting pot of ideas, and a launchpad for groundbreaking technologies.
This year we can expect a more than special edition, as it will be the celebration of the fair’s 40th anniversary, and Link2Pump will be present at this significant event that takes place between the 17th and 20th of October.
What to expect this year at the Equip Exposition
Every year, Equip Exposition invests in and commits to making the user experience unique in response to the industry’s needs, demands, and market changes. Below are a few of the show elements getting the most “buzz” this year, according to organizers:
- New education and training sessions in both English and Spanish to help landscape contractors and dealers make more money and grow
- The show’s inaugural arena concert with Third Eye Blind
- The wild and surprising West Wing offerings
- The one-of-a kind, 30-acre outdoor demo Yard
- The expanded UTV Test Track
- Landscape industry’s leading influencers
- The inaugural Women’s Leadership Reception
- The popular tree climbing workshops
- Hardscape North America (HNA)’s wealth of offerings
- The Welcome Reception in a new venue
- The “adventurous” keynote address
- Mulligan’s Fun Run & Walk 5K
- The chance to cuddle a rescue pup (and bring one home).
Attendees have until 11:59 p.m. on October 15, 2023, to register for $50 at EquipExposition.com. On October 16, 2023, registration fees will double to $100. Landscape professional workshops are $85 each. Hardscape professional workshops are $85 each. Technician training is $45 per course. The Hardscape North America demonstration upgrade is $85.
For more information, visit equipexposition.com